Activity Purpose: Quick Stress Identifier & Reliever
Activity Duration: 1-3 minutes
The Stress Finder activity helps you quickly identify and alleviate your stress and allow you to be more productive during your work day.
Stress Finder steps:
- Start by finding a quiet place (take a quick walk outside or bathroom visit)
- Take a few deep breaths. Begin to identify what is causing you stress at that moment.
- As you identify and become aware of momentary stress factors, also identify the steps that you need to take eliminate this stressor or create a new perspective of looking at the obstacle.
- Take three deep breaths. Breath in the new possibilities to relieve this stress. Exhale the tension that the stressor has caused.
- Continue slow breathing until your body is calmed. Visualize your stress leaving your body and achieving today's goals.